mini facebook Index du Forum
mini facebook
Ici c'est presque comme facebook , mais en plus petit :D

mini facebook Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

SERVEUR PRET ! 
Bonjour , Invité si vous voulez télécharger Minecraft , suivez ces instructions :

1 : Inscris toi
2 : Connecte toi
3 : Va dans la page "The Staff"
4 : Va dans "Tuto d'installation Minecraft"
5 : Suis les instructions et joue à Minecraft !

1.1 : Pour jouer sur notre serveur :
1.2 : Allumez Minecraft et tapez votre pseudo
1.3 : Allez dans "multiplayer"
1.4 :tapez dans la barre : skarcraft.zapto.org:25566
1.5 : connectez vous
1.6 : Quand vous etes sur le serveur  , faites la touche de chat puis tapez : /register Ici_votre_mot_de_passe
(mot de passe minimum 6 lettres)
1.7 : Les autres fois que vous vous connectez , tapez : /login puis votre mdp
1.8 Jouez !
PS : Vous devez attendre l'admin pour que vous puissez construire .
:: Pimsleur_Thai_30_Lessons_. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mini facebook Index du Forum -> Pages des membres . -> Syl
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jamesmisc

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pimsleur_Thai_30_Lessons_. Répondre en citant

Pimsleur_Thai_30_Lessons_. > urlin.us/2bxjr

I....hear....the....pronunciation,....but....I....am....looking....at....a....black....screenLearn...Thai...Online...for...FREE&...the...Mother...of...all...Resources...April...1,...2009.../...Catherine...Wentworth.../...22...Comments...Alex...August...28,...2009...at...3:47...am...Learning...Thai...sounds...interesting,...especially...if...one...lives...on...the...West...Coast...of...the...US...(due...to...the...large...Thai...population...there)Pimsleur...however...is...the...best...system...when...away...from...Land...of...Smiles...and...I...have...already...used...all...3...Japanese...modules...and...now...started...the...Chinese...but...I...have...lobbied...them...to...make...higher...level...courses...2...and...3...in...Thai...but...stll...in...2013...no...sign...of...this...happening...yetI..am..sure..MANY..people..would..buy..these..if..you..make..them,..so..please..put..them..on..the..urgent..development..list.VSMost..Liked..Negative..ReviewYes..and..noI've..been..studying..Pimsleur..almost..2..yearsNeed...Help?...Call...us...with...questions...+1(800)...051-4293...FAQ...about...Pimsleur...Description...Includes...30...lessons...and...reading...instruction...(16...hours)...as...MP3...download,...plus...PDF...user's...guide...and...reading...booklet...Standard...Thai,...the...dialect...taught...in...the...Pimsleur...course,...is...also...known...as...Central...Thai...or...Siamese,...and...it...is...the...official...language...of...ThailandLearn....Thai....Online....101....Languages....has....an....overview....of....the....Thai....languageGive....me....practice....games,....etc&....And....preferably....start....with....the....basic....things....that....are....useful....when....you....are....in....Thailand....having....to....make....your....way....around....and....feed....yourself....and....purchase....items,....travel....and....the....likeCheck..in..the..main..Learn..Thai..for..FREE..page..for..the..linksITS4Thai...Conversation...course...(400...Thai...words...with...sentences),...5...lesson...vocabulary...course...(50...Thai...words),...and...the...first...3...lessons...free...for...their...Thai...script...course.International....Customers:....for....24/7....customer....service....and....to....order....by....phone,....call....+1....800-051-4293Can..anyone..point..me..in..the..right..direction?..If..this..does..not..exist..then..I..would..like..to..collaborate..with..some..people..in..making..itBy...Stuart...Campbell...and...Chuan...Shaweevongs...(Fifth...Edition,...not...under...copyright)Downloaded..fine.Bottom..Line..Yes,..I..would..recommend..this..to..a..friendWas..this..review..helpful?Yes/No-You..may..also..flag..this..review3/13/20164.0Well..thought..through..program..ByCMfrom..Melbourne,..AustraliaAbout..Me..Business..person,..TravelerProsEasy..to..useIt..WorksPerfects..AccentPortableConsNo..writing..componentBest..UsesSelf-improvementTravelComments..about..Thai..Phase..1,..Units..1-30:I..liked..the..repetition..so..that..I..could..eventually..learn..phrases..that..I..hadn't..previously..masteredAhead...of...the...can...increase...your...deemed...fully...secure...their...tracks,...withoutPlease....waitPimsleurThai30Lessons.AuthorMessageancereegiPosts...:...187Points...:...403Join...date...:...2014-03-07Subject:...PimsleurThai30LessonsPage...1...of...1...Looks...like...you're...not...a...U.SPermissions..in..this..forum:You..cannot..reply..to..topics..in..this..forumTeG..Clan..{TeGc}::General::Clan..ApplicationsTeG..Clan..{TeGc}::General::Clan..ApplicationsA....Reading....Booklet....to....be....used....with....the....audio....lessons....is....also....included....in....PDF....formatIf....you....cant....read....the....Thai....script,....click....on....the....iconsAnd..photography..too1Try..a..Free..Lesson....Description..Includes..30..lessons..and..reading..instruction..(16..hours)..as..MP3..download,..plus..PDF..user's..guide..and..reading..booklet..Standard..Thai,..the..dialect..taught..in..the..Pimsleur..course,..is..also..known..as..Central..Thai..or..Siamese,..and..it..is..the..official..language..of..ThailandBut..one..is..nowhere..near..everyday..conversationsIf..you..are..interested..in..this..then..we..can..search..for..grants,..work..with..universities,..government,..etcI....would....recommend....it....to....anyone....-....this....is....a....language....learning....technique....that....really....does....work.Service....and....delivery....comments:Quick....delivery....of....downloaded....level....1....courseBottom....Line....Yes,....I....would....recommend....this....to....a....friendWas....this....review....helpful?Yes/No-You....may....also....flag....this....review7/3/2015(1....of....1....customers....found....this....review....helpful)4.0Need....Thai....Phase....2....Bykigafrom....Los....Angeles,....CAAbout....Me....TravelerProsEasy....to....useFunIt....WorksPerfects....AccentPortableConsBest....UsesBusiness/WorkJust....for....funSelf-improvementTravelComments....about....Thai....Phase....1,....Units....1-30:I....listen....to....the....MP3....as....I....commute....to....work,....and....it's....about....the....perfect....length....for....that.The....repetition....and....focus....on....pronunciation....is....great....for....learning....Thai,....especially....when....dealing....with....tonesExpand..your..menu,..increase..your..scheduling..abilities..from..general..to..specific,..start..to..deal..with..currency..and..exchanging..money,..refine..your..conversations..and..add..over..a..hundred..new..vocabulary..itemsFSI..Thai..Basic..Reader..FSI..supplementary..textbook..for..self-studyCompletely..portable,..easily..downloadable,..and..lots..of..funIt..embeds..the..language..in..a..way..that..sticks..so..that..the..words..come..to..you..when..you..need..them. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mini facebook Index du Forum -> Pages des membres . -> Syl Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006